Welcome to Cannon Creek Airpark. Located among the moss draped oaks of North Central Florida, the airpark offers many amenities for our pilots and is served by four great approaches. At Cannon Creek you will find:
- Rwy 18/36 approximately 4,000 ft. Paved Runway (with 8,000 ft. Cleared) **Now Lighted**
- Rwy 9/27 approximately 4,000 ft. X-Wind Turf Runway (Great Approaches)
- Only two miles from town (Shopping, Restaurants, Churches, Schools, Etc.)
- Well-planned, but not overly restricted neighborhoods.
- Large Wooded Lots - Some Creekside
- Approximately $50.00 per month “maintenance” fee
- Affordable Residential Lots from $19,000 - $150,000
- A private Golf and Country Club (optional, nearby). Plus grass and clay courts for tennis
- An Airpark built by pilots, for pilots
- PLUS...AVGAS (on field/members)
- Fly-in breakfast Saturdays and the Hanger Cafe is open Monday - Saturday.
- NEW --- Lots of acrage to ride and store your horse at NO extra charge in our Horseback Riding Area.
We invite you to come let us show you what we have to offer.
A very relaxed atmosphere and excellent neighbors, who love to fly.
Pilots who have shopped around come back and tell us no one else offers so much for the price!!!
Click here to view frequently asked questions.